BRISBANE’S NEWEST VILLAGE LIFESTYLE ON SOUTH BANK’S DOORSTEP
DESIGNER APARTMENTS SELLING FAST – INSPECT TODAY
From its elevated position just 3 kilometres from the CBD, Brisbane’s most connected masterplanned precinct is primed to become the inner south’s favourite destination, providing:
- One-of-a-kind master planned development with heritage gaol at its heart;
- Both train and busway stations adjoin the precinct, providing access to CBD, Airport, Cleveland and Gold Coast;
- Just 2km to the Brisbane CBD, and walking distance to South Bank;
- A providore marketplace to be established by the creators of James Street Market;
- Designed by internationally renowned architects Cox Rayner;
- Stunning rooftop terrace with views to the Gabba;
- Walking distance to UQ (40,000 students), QUT (28,000 students), Griffith (3,600 students) and PA, Mater & Lady Cilento Hospitals (totalling over 15,000 medical staff);
- Spacious apartments with large living areas and balconies;
- Unique design with central atrium allowing cross flow ventilation to all apartments
The heart of the exciting new Boggo Road Village will beat from a lively neighbourhood marketplace; a diverse emporium of authentic providores and enticing dining establishments. Brilliantly conceived by the creators of Brisbane’s hugely popular James Street Market, Boggo Road will become the new lifestyle and cultural hub of the inner south.
The masterplan brilliantly combines a mix of residential, commercial and retail uses, together with the Dutton Park State School and Police Station, and Park Road rail and busway all in within the precinct. Boggo Road Village is set to become a wonderful place to live and invest.
CALL NOW TO INSPECT THE REMARKABLE ON-SITE DISPLAY SUITE – MEAGAN HUIS 0421 492 929